Manufactured by the latest MIM–Metal Injection Molding–system, our diamond series brackets is advanced In many ways:
- Bonding pads provide dual mechanical retention by layering ideal, 80 gauge mesh over foil base, which offer best adhesive strength.
- Combines all the benefits of mini brackets and tubes with ultra low profile heights, which make patients feel more comfortable.
- New slot-technique for more accuracy and low friction.
- Torque in other systems is machined into the face or wedged in the base. Diagonal Torque keeps the center of arch slot over the center of base and offers more predictable expression of torque, which allowing the lowest profile possible
- All horizontal and vertical visual cues parallel to the occlusal plane and the long axis of tooth. These visual cues enhance your ability to precisely bond each bracket in the ideal location.
- Diagonal Torque and Diagonal Angulation result in smaller brackets providing better aesthetics, more patient comfort, reduced occlusal interference and better hygiene.